Monday, August 27, 2007

Hood to Coast


Running Hood to Coast this year with the Banana Slugs was one of the most fun things I've done in a very long time. For a few days I felt like a kid again with no responsibilities other than assassinating the competition. The hills, distance, lack of sleep and frequent stops at the honey bucket couldn't come in the way of my running high. I'm looking forward to next year and improving our times. Thank you Catherine for putting this all together. You're AWESOME! ;)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

No, Angela, you are awesome! I had such a fantastic time. I can't think of another person I'd rather be stuck next to in the back of a crowded minivan for over 31 hours.

Your six pack inspired me to get that 10-minute solution pilates video even though I hate pilates.

Afton said...

You are on the Hood to Coast high Angela! I'm glad you had a good time and your enthusiasm almost, ALMOST makes me want to participate in Hood to Coast. I said, "almost."

A. Hunter said...

Well, you should participate, even if it's just as a driver. I never thought I'd be able to do it, but it's not that bad! There are so many people out there who are even less of a runner than you are, so you have nothing to fear!