Saturday, June 23, 2007

TV Withdrawl

I love to watch TV. You may be asking yourself how I can fit my love of TV into my busy schedule and the answer is, I don't know. But, I love TV and will make sure I arrange my schedule in such a way as to never miss my favorite shows. This last season the list grew so long that I had something recording on both TV's almost every night of the week. With the end of the regular TV season you can probably imagine how my mindless pleasure has come to a screeching halt. I've tried to pick up some of the summer shows but I just can't get into anything. Nothing is as good as "The Office" or "Lost" or Grey's Anatomy" or "Desperate Housewives", etc. I've resorted to ordering movies on PPV but at $3.99 a pop, my monthly bill is sky-rocketing. I love summertime, but I hate summer TV. I guess it's a good thing my TV broke this week and not during sweeps month in May.

3 comments:

Afton said...

To fill up all the free time you have now that you don't watch as much TV, why don't you have an old fashioned taffy pull. Or, you could send letters to all your local political leaders demanding the speed limits on farm roads be changed to 75 mph.

Catherine said...

You can watch archives of the daily show on the web. Or Netflix. Maybe you need Netflix.

Although I like the taffy pull idea too.

Afton said...

Oh, archives of Daily Show would be entertaining...as would archives of the Colbert Report. Good stuff!