Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Halloween Party

Here's a few pics from the party tonight. I wish I had gotten more pictures from the party because it was so neat, but once it got dark I was mostly trying to keep an eye on Calvin. There were so many people there that I didn't even get to eat dinner. The line was always at least 15 minutes long and I left after 2 hours. I didn't think my kids would stand in line with me so I could get food. It's a good thing they had a separate table for kid food so at least they could eat.

I am tired, and this is all I can write. I went into Castro Valley today for my high school track and cross country reunion. They had a 1 mile fun run and I ran it in 6:20. I got first for the women so that was nice. My energy is gone. I am glad Halloween is almost over.

3 comments:

Afton said...

Honestly, I'm a little freaked out by your costume. I think it's the face paint that scares me. My kids can barely tolerate to look at me when I have wet hair, I think if I'd ever went for this look, they'd need therapy.

You do look great though, good for you for getting into the spirit of Halloween. I'm a party pooper when it comes to dressing up.

Catherine said...

That's an amazing costume. I'm glad the party was a success after all that work and way to kill all the competitors in the fun run!

megan said...

OK...freaky, but so fun!!! I think Jason really wanted to come out for that race but we just didn't get tickets in time. Glad you had fun!