Thursday, December 13, 2007

Limited or no connectivity

Has anyone else experienced the terror of recieving this message when trying to connect wirelessly? I HATE THIS MESSAGE WITH A PASSION! I am particularly sensitive to this issue today since I've spent countless hours today trying to get my loaner laptop from work to connect to my network. It is 3:00 pm and I am calling it quits. This message was one of the many reasons I got rid of my PC and switched to a Mac. It is also one of the reasons that I HATE PC'S!

In case you can't tell, I am totally at my wits end trying to resolve this issue. I have packed the stupid loaner laptop up in it's bag and already told everyone at work that I am taking a long weekend and to leave me alone. I am on the verge of throwing the stupid laptop out into the street.

To make matters worse, being that it's 3:00pm, my kids will soon awake from their naps ready to play. My house is trashed, the entire day has been wasted and I really just want to sit on the couch and watch TV for the rest of the day. I suppose a big bowl of ice cream is in order to help cheer me up before "special mommy time" is completely over for the day.

That is all...I just needed to vent.

4 comments:

Afton said...

I don't even have that message on my computer (thank goodness or I'd have to be institutionalized) and I still want a Mac.

Catherine said...

Do Macs not have connectivity problems?

I hope the ice cream was really really good.

megan said...

I hate that message. Sometimes I just want to scream...I want a Mac too!

claire said...

Where do you work?